Saturday, October 22, 2011

happy

Hi.

I know I have been neglecting my blog.  It happens.  Especially this time of year.  Life gets busier and busier.  It's a good busy....filled with wonderful things....but sometimes I just have to stop and rest.  There are a million things I could blog about, not to mention the blog I started a few weeks ago about our one year anniversary.  It's taking a little time because I'm going to share some moments and memories from our wedding day.  :) 

For now I will just bask in the beauty of this day.  It has been a most perfect Saturday. 

We.....

slept in.  I let Ry sleep in longer than me because he had a super busy week and he sure does love his sleep. ;) 

Enjoyed lunch at Waterfront Deli as we talked about baby names.  Nope. Not pregnant. :)

Drove out to Stone's Apple Orchard where we bought some apples of course, as well as cider, and a "p'nutty" caramel apple to share later.  YUM. 

Held hands as we drove on a country road and soaked in some Midwestern beauty.  Windows down. Sun shining. Kings of Leon singing to us. 

Took Gil for a walk at Sunderbruch.  Burned off some calories and then sat on a bench and ate aforementioned caramel apple. :)  I don't even need to tell you it was delicious. 

I really was a sweet time just being together.  I took my camera along with me today but didn't even use it.  I really just wanted to enjoy the time with my favorite person and not be distracted with taking pictures.

Thank you Lord for this day.  It was just what I needed. 

2 comments: